Monday, November 19, 2007

i couldn't go to sleep yet-it wasn't time

tonight i had my first voice lesson in a while--a few months
it cost me about what i'd value my vhs collection at
$65
not too much but it makes a dent when trying to decide whether to eat breakfast or not
whether to buy that evian water bottle or not
whether to stay in or go out and buy that drink you could have substituted with water...from the tap

i've heard so many times that life is about our decisions
that what we choose will guide us to where we're going

as i do my best to (sometimes) stay quiet and listen to the voice of God in my head during this 25th year of life, i'm led both by spirit and faithful friends to believe in me

[faithful] leaps abound in glory
i can't believe anything less than this right now
i'm heading towards my glory
it sounds like the sun is coming too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that I came across your blog. We have much in common.