Tuesday, February 19, 2008

okay...d'accord

i admit
that was a pitiful attempt at a short blog
i'm just wordy
je suis desolée!
j'ai beaucoup des choses que je veux te racconter..i got lots to tell you!
right now it's 4:30am here
Obama won WISCONSIN...how WONDERFUL (not that i'm partial or anything...)
ok, cut that crap
I FULLY support Obama and, you know, if you do too that's cool
or if you don't that's cool too

i just wanted to share a couple things that have given me joy over the past few days...that have lifted me high and higher as I try everyday to live the life God wants for me
joy-filled and close and closer to Him and always in His will

this song, shared with me by a good lifetime friend sung by roberta flack and donny hathaway, just makes me feel good
ohhh, i found it on youtube!
enjoy....

No comments: