Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Des Images

La Seine


the mayor's (old) house...and people at the crosswalk


don't worry...i know him; he's my Bordeaux man, François (how appropriate!)
we had lunch that day, and a whole bottle of WINE (it was like...1:30pm)

by the way, i took this pic because i find there are lots of randomly placed carousels here, which makes me think somebody had the idea paris would surely be a novel place to visit...because who doesn't love a carousel?

what an amazing backdrop (to a great yawn)...even typing the word made me yawn


notre dame!

obviously chicago was built at a different time and for different purposes than Paris...but this architecture here sometimes has me feeling a little...small

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reading your blog makes me want to get on the next flight out {insert any country}!!! You are amazing and inspiring. Enjoy every minute :-) Even the sad/bad/mad stuff, lol. Love ya!