Wednesday, April 30, 2008

...but can he (still) win it?

a GREAT friend of mine said today: "I truly hope Barack wins now....I mean it would be TERRIBLE for him to sell out someone he's been friends with for 20 years and LOSES."

Truer words...well there is a lot of untruth being spoken these days, so who's to determine true versus truER...?
Anyway, I saw this and have another friend working on his campaign in NC who feels pretty good about his vote there, and I can say this clip made me feel good about a man who may just still have a good chance (we hope) at being the Democratic nominee...



Of course I may have also been moved by the topic of this ad given I JUST 24 hours ago watched Who Killed the Electric Car? (see my last blog)

1 comment:

there she goes said...

yay! this was filmed at the rally i went to in nc!
however, in the past 2 weeks 'those who know' say that he had a 15 point lead which went to 10 then single digits then was supposedly lost. . .
tuesday is d-day--i say 'yes we can'