Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hier Soir...as in last night

and when i say last night, i mean Saturday night
...I partied
...
...
...
like a rock star
(which i believe translates as "comme un rock star" in french)

Thank you/Merci Beaucoup,
Arin

...oh, and today (aujourd'hui) i sat around comme un bum (sorry if that's politically incorrect) mainly emailing, talking with friends online (which is a LOT of my time these days), thinking about who I would love to marry and the poetry I've written about him (whoever he is)...
today i realized that i may need to get an organizer, as in keep track of dates

that kind of makes me sad
it would remind me a lot of my life in nyc, or at home at all
but this guy (the one who i hung out with the other night who...wait...how much of this can i say on my blog...?)
well anyway, i think i may have accidentally stood this guy up theoretically
oops
je suis desolee paul!
he called me late tonight--he doesn't speak english either
(il ne parle aucune l'anglais)
and he said something like "weren't you supposed to call me?"
or maybe he said...ok
see i actuellement have NO idea (aucune idee) what he said
he's a nice guy
but like i said, i've been bumming it all day
didn't really feel like interrupting that with PLANS

the fix: we'll get together on friday
i met a guy last night (from bordeaux with pretty bad teeth, but really sweet and actuellement a good dancer...and a radio DJ, so he knows cool music too) who i'm supposed to get together with demain (tomorrow)
we will see--nous voyerons

i think that's all for now
don't want to overwhelm you/bore you babies
gros bisous!
((fat?) kisses!)

a bientot--talk soon....

No comments: