Monday, May 5, 2008

news just in (though known)

This (below) was one of the 200+ comments at the bottom of the link posted in my last blogpost, "Opines...." I think this respondent's words are nice and candid, short and sweet. If we're about bizness, this guy seems to know what it is. I say get 'er done. Thoughts?

Thank you for an extremely well reasoned piece. There has been so much hysteria unleashed over the Obama/Wright saga that a lucid, logical article like this one stands out like a breath of fresh air in a reeking slaughterhouse. However, without the hope and unity that Obama champions, what are we left with? Hopelessness and divisiveness. So I say to you, let's get the man elected, then we can bash him as much as we want. At least with Obama as president we'd have a chance at some kind of progress. The alternative is more of the same. Again, I really enjoyed this article and I hope it gets a lot of exposure.

No comments: